Last night I was practicing roll-and-whip and hand stitched tucks. Again I started thinking about how much I want to sew for my own dolls. I just can't give up the quest.
But I also had one last idea. A smaller needlesculpted head on the body I've finished already. I've finished a doll with this technique before and really liked it. On that doll, I stitched embroidery floss to the head for hair. It was pretty cool.
So this is what I've got now. I have to experiment with feature placement and the nose size. Right now the eyes are too small and there's another stitching line I like to include, but it's a start.