Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Making progress...

Here is the smocking I finished:


I have been working on my body sculpt. I'm using Apoxie Sculpt. Yesterday I woke up at 12:30 AM and just HAD to work on it! It's my favorite part. I'll need to dremel a bit off, and add a little bit. I hope to be finished in a week or two. I have a chart of child body measurements for patterns that I'm following. I want my collectors (I hope I get some of those!) to be able to take a pattern for a child, reduce it by 33%, and be able to make that for their doll without worrying about fitting. My problem so far is that realistic proportions look big on my doll. Realistic body proportions are very important to me, though, so I will make this work.

Well, it's Thanksgiving holiday, and I will be spending the week with my parents and my spouse's parents. I'm buying a pre-cooked turkey, I guess because I'm lazy and didn't want to do all that cooking myself. I hope it tastes OK. If there is a lot left over, I'll be making turkey pot-pie! Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment