Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lace 10

Wow. This pattern was so hard! This is the first one that doesn't tell you how to proceed or where to twist. In other words, the training wheels were OFF. I figured it out after a few repeats, but still made plenty of mistakes. That's OK. I have to start somewhere, and although I prefer it, I don't have to be perfect at everything.



The dolls are trudging along. I have plenty of excuses, but do they really matter? I'm getting close and I'm getting scared. Every day I have a different plan to get closer, and I do get closer, just not close enough. Know that I am still working, and I still want to be finished in time for Alienore's birthday on May 21.

In the meantime, I will continue to work on my lace. It makes me happy. The next one is due next Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that looks very difficult to do but very beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Mary Ann. The lace looks beautiful. I can't see any mistakes, just delicate, elegant lace.

    ReplyDelete